Friday, 4 April 2014

OOTD- The Dog Days Are Over

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

I just have a wee OOTD for you, I have been loving fashion blogging at the moment so this seemed a classic thing to do! Long gone are the awful, bad lighting outfit selfies, and hello classy poses ;) . Well I'm trying! Again apologies this is on a slight effect, because the app (retrica) has a timer so I can run and pose haha. This effect is only slightly different from how it should look. 

Cardi: H&M
Top: Primark ( see how I customised it here )
High Waisted Jeans: H! by Henry Holland (debenhams)Hi Tops: H&M

I really like this outfit as it is very monochrome with the whites, blacks and greys, but it has a nice burst of spring colour.  It is perfect temperature wise too; the jeans are warm yet the pink vest gives it a summery feel.

I am starting to look for summer clothes at the moment, which is very exciting. New Look, BooHoo and Primark are currently my top three places. They have great clothes at great prices. I am really liking slogan tops and there are these shorts from boohoo with an american flag design on and they are gorgeous. When I buy all the clothes I will of course have a spring summer haul and look book for you, which I am looking forward to creating.
Vest (under top) New Look
The Easter Holidays have been very un productive other than blogging. Hopefully I should have an exciting post coming up soon. 
The top I'm wearing is a texture top, it is sheer and has pattern so wearing a vest/bandeau underneath is great to bring out the pattern. The pics do not show it off well though!
As in most of these fashion posts, I do get slightly silly, and here is the result of this. 


I called this post The Dog Days Are Over (florence and the machine) coz I went on a dog walk today and this is what I wore. Also I have been really loving that song recently! 
I hope the lighting was fine in all these pics, going in the garden just seemed like a good idea coz its all natural lighting! 

I hope you enjoyed this OOTD and if you have any questions please comment below! If you havent already please follow Geek Chic Notes either with GFC or BlogLovin. 

Goodbye!x 





2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty :D love the jeans !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thanks! They are really versatile x

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.