Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Spring Makeup Look With Orange Lip

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
Here I am with another makeup tutorial. Orange lips are a great colour for spring and I teamed them with a brown shimmery eye look- A big winter trend. Combining the two seasons is great for the transition between warm weather and cold. 







Firstly, I started with concealer for my blemishes. This is the lasting perfection concealer in shade 3. I apply this first coz it is slightly dark on me so putting foundation over the top helps keep the coverage, but blend the colour better. 

I am going with a dewy foundation for spring, so I chose rimmel Wake Me up. I am in shade 100. 
I blended this with my real techniques buffing brush.

Finally for blemish concealer, I went over any patches of my face that still looked slightly dark with Lasting Perfection but in shade 1. 

For under eye concealer, I used collection illuminating touch in shade 2. I used this over lasting perfection in shade 1, because this does not crease as much.




For powder, I used Rimmel Stay Matte all over my face. Over blemishes I used bobbi brown loose powder in the shade Sandy with a real techniques detail brush.
Next onto brows.
I combed through my brows, then using the brown wax (benefit) and these two brown colours below (sleek) I just fill them in. To set everything, I use my maybelline brow drama mascara in the dark brown colour.
They are quite even today! 
For my eyes, i started off applying this pink colour from benefit all over my lid, in the inner corner and under the brow bone.
I applied a small amount of the maybelline colour tatoo in on and on bronze over the top.
Then I built up the colour tatoo in the outer corner, and finished it off with pink over the top.
I applied benefit They're Real to my top lashes.
Eyes done! (The look is more shimmery in real life) 
For cheeks, I wanted a really glowy look so I used benefits High Beam on the tops of my cheekbones, and MUA powder blush in Candy Floss on the apples of my cheeks.
For lips I applied the N.o7 high shine lip crayon in the shade tickle, which is a gorgeous colour. 
Finished look! 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it helpful. Any questions just comment below.
Byeeeee! xxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.