Monday, 26 May 2014

How I Style: Trousers

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Over my time as a blogger, I have done various 'how I style' posts, which I have enjoyed doing. Here is another one on how I style trousers. These trousers are baggy but tight on the band and the ankles. They seem quite intimidating to wear, but hopefully I can give you some style ideas. 
Look 1 is quite an edgy look and monochromatic. 
I love this look and think it would be suitable for going out in. I love how bold the look is. The trousers really stand out, but the look is put together via the accesories and the cut of the top. I look like a right misery guts in this picture, but this is one of my favourite pictures I have taken. Due to the rain my usual outdoors set up isnt worth it. 

Scrunchie: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: primark
Top: Topshop
Trousers: New Look
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Primark

Just because the trousers are baggy does not mean the outfit is 'lazy'. My top also isnt fitted yet these two pieces work. 
I can't not have a silly photo can I? Haha


Look 2 is bright and summery. 
Usually when you have one statement piece, you tone the outfit down. But because my 'statement' is black and white, the pop of colour from my vest pumps up this outfit. I would wear this on holiday or even going shopping with friends once school is over. 
Artistic angle. Yeah....

These trousers surpringly do wonders for your legs. You can feel confident and comftorble because no shorts/skin tight trousers are being worn, yet in these style trousers your legs look great. 
Top: H&M.   Shoes: New Look

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Get experimenting, you will love these trousers, pinky promise! What do you want to see next in the 'how I style' series? Comment below :)
Goodbye!x 
 









3 comments:

  1. Hey Phoebs !
    Did you get my email from earlier this week? Not to hound you or anything if you did, but it was concerning J.o.a.l.l.a.p.
    If you did get the email, please email me saying you're not interested this year.
    If you are interested please confirm your spot. :p

    Authorwriter1d@gmail.com,
    Ony < smileyfaceony.blogspot.com >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your style and photos are just so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.