Thursday, 29 May 2014

My Lastest Love: Eye Crayons

Hey! Its Phoebs :)
The first real lip product I got into was lip crayons, so it was only soon enough I would jump on the eye crayon band wagon. I purchased 3 from rimmel, and I am in love. 
These cost me £3.19 a pop, such a bargin. The middle one (100 Rose Gold) I think is limited edition at boots. The left one is 011 bluffing and on the right I have 003 bad girl bronze.
The pigmentation of these is brilliant, the staying power is alright, but nothing like maybelline colour tatoos or anything. My favourite shade is Rose Gold. 
These particular ones are not retractable, but in general lip crayons are, so extra product! For the price however, I am not complaining. 

Eye crayons are so handy for summer, one swipe on each lid, a bit of blending out, flick of mascara and your good to go. These have been my staple lately, however if anyone else has any other brand recomendations, please tell me! 

Definately keep one of these in your summer bag, for £3.19 it is well worth it. 

Hope you enjoyed this review style post and found it helpful.
Goodbye!x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.