Saturday, 10 May 2014

OOTD- Casual Spring Day

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
This outfit was from last weekend when the weather was a little better. I really liked the look, it is my ideal spring outfit 
                                Top: Boohoo
Jeans: Topshop
                            
I love the pattern on the top, it is really summery.

Sunglasses: Hotel Shop in Portugal (sorry!) 
                                 I really like skinny jeans, but I thought rolling them up made them look more like classy boyfriend jeans.
                                 Flip Flops: Primark 

                                 
                                 At this point when taking outfit photos, I usually go a bit silly haha
Action Shot eey! 

Sorry I have been slightly 'off the ball' when it comes to blogging recently- it is that time in the term where everything becomes slightly overwhelming and my priorites become a blur. I will definately be posting at least once a week, but I cannot quite promise more than that, though I hope I should be able to. In half term I will be revising, but I will be able to write loads of posts to publish over time, so yaay for that. 

I have a problem, I call it OWCB- Obsessed With Chuck Bass. For those of you who do not know, chuck bass is a character in gossip girl who is utterly gorgeous and him and blair are perfect! 
(Ed westwick, who plays chuck)
Anyways he is the first person who I REALLY fan girl over. It has too stop. I am sure its not normal.


How has everyone's week been? Anything exciting happened? Please comment/tweet me if there are any post suggestions you want me to do. Seem to have limited ideas and I want to vary the content. 

This week I have had to learn about how maybe the best form of love is to take the pain away. Well I didnt learn that, it was probably what the doctors said. Every descion we make changes our life, I know, cliche. You have to remember the good times and even though the ending isnt the happiest, at least the story was amazing. Isn't it funny how one person can influence so many people? Suddenly no one wants to make fatal mistakes they will regret. You get to see different parts of everyone, and we cling onto the best parts for comfort. Everyone will surprise you. 

Enjoy your week and remember YOLO haha 
Goodbye!x 
P.s sorry I got a bt deep, hope it wasnt too heavy! :) 

                                              

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Super cute. The shirt is adorable. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been living in it recently haha. Thanks again!xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.