Sunday, 8 June 2014

OOTD: Summer Style

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Tomorrow until friday I have exams *screams* But after that the post will be so regular!

Today is my final full on day of revision. It is such a shame the weather is so good! After this post is published I will be sorting out what I need for tomorrow, I feel very unorganised haha. 
Another of my closest friends found out about my blog! Im glad she knows coz its nearly a year (next saturday is the blogiversary) since I started! If you are reading this millie, first off, hello and secondly I hope you enjoy the post haha. On to the outfit. 
It was extremely hot today so this outfit was perfect for the weather. I think it gives quite a 'beachy' look. 
Sunglasses: a hotel shop
Shirt: Superdry
Shorts: Boohoo
Bracelets: Various sets from Primark 

Shoes: Newlook
I really like these sandals. They are quite edgy with the black and gold. I love how they can be quite casual and quite dressy, if you want them to be. 
I dont think anyone understands how exciting I find this photo. And it only took 1 try to get it right! 
With the shirt, you can really adjust the length. You can have it normal length or cropped, coz it ties at the front. The sleeves are the same. I find it a bit fiddly to make them shorter, but I think it looks better. 
Me trying to be hipster.......
All in all, I am going to enjoy wearing this look in the summer. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and got inspired to find your summer style. I will post next saturday for Geek Chic Notes 1 year birthday! How exciting! Also, I am trying to get 50 Blog Lovin Followers by my birthday on June 24th. I currently have 44, so if you lovely people would be as kind as to follow the blog I will love you forever. Yeah :D
Goodbye!x








3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty love the outfit :D best of luck in the exams xx !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They went pretty well (i hope haha) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit. I wish you luck with your exams. Thanks for connecting on Bloglovin. Let's get connected on GFC too. I'm now following you on GFC, please follow me back? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.