Friday, 11 July 2014

Summer Tag

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I was tagged by Guiliana of Guilianna Marie to do the Summer Tag. I am quite looking forward to this tag, so lets get onto the questions. 

Whats your favourite thing about summer? 
No school! Or going on holiday. It is just a relaxing time really. 

Favourite summer drink? 
I like my caramel frappes but I would have them all year round sooo...
I like costas mango and passion fruit cooler a lot in summer. 

Location you like to go each summer? 
Not ever summer, but we have an apartment in Algarve in Portugal where we stay a lot. I like going back coz its somewhere we know haha. 

Favourite summer look? 
I am loving maxi skirts. They are so cute! 


Dresses or skirts? 
Skirts. I think they are more wearable. 


Sandals or ballet pumps? 
I like getting my toes out, so sandals definately. Not sure I have any ballet pumps for summer. 

Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down in summer?
I like half up half down, coz it keeps the hair off your face but it is still down. Also it looks like you have put a lot of effort into it. 

Smokey Eye or Bold Lip? 
Bold lip for summer. It is easier to wear and is lighter as far as summer makeup goes. 

Favourite perfume for summer? 
I don't really have a specific summer scent, but something cool and refreshing. 

Favourite summer music? 
My music taste doesn't change for summer but I am more likely to listen to songs on the charts. 
I currently like all of Ed Sheeran's album X, and MKTO's song classic. 



I am tagging: 
Katie from Katies View: http://katiesview101.blogspot.ie
Gaby from Don't Need Makeup To Cover Up: http://dontneedmakeutocoverup.blogspot.com

I don't know if these bloggers have already done this tag, whoops. So i am also tagging all of you to do it as well! 
Hope you enjoyed, I will be posting later today too! Also remember to follow me on instagram: geekchicnotes 
Goodbye!x 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this tag. Loved your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, it was fun! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.