Monday, 11 August 2014

Back to School Hair Ideas #backtoschoolwithphoebs

Hey! Its phoebs :) 
This year in school we are finally allowed to wear out hair down! I know, my school has strict rules. Anyways, in honour of this I wanted to do  a back to school hair look that I will be wearing to school.  At the end I have a cheeky tip for a cute hair style when you are running late. 
For this first look, all you need is grips and a hair brush. 
Firstly brush your hair and part it. Then grab the front section of hair from one side of the part. 
Now, just braid the front section normally, but not for very long. 
 Then once you get to this stage, twist the piece away from your face until it goes behind your ear. 
Grip the hair behind your ear, and repeat on the other side. 
Done! 
I feel like this look is great because it keeps the hair off your face and looks quite complicated, so its a win win! 
Now for my tip when you are running late. Just brush your hair, part it and use a head band. It is so simple, but super cute. I got a pack of 10 for £1.50 at primark and I love them. 


I hope you enjoyed this back to school post, more to come soon! 
Goodbye!x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.