Friday, 15 August 2014

Base Makeup Routine!

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I personally love reading foundation routines so I thought I would show you my own today. At school I would not wear this look (you can see my school makeup tutorial here ) and on weekends/holidays I would only wear this if I was actually doing something that day. As always, I am a 14 year old girl, so you may disagree with how I do my base makeup but currently I like my routine so yeah. Lets get started :) 

For foundation, I really like to take my time stippling/buffing the product into my skin. I only apply foundation where I need it. I squeeze a pump onto the back of my hand, dot it over my face and stipple it to a certain extent. I will just show you what I mean in pictures haha. I use the max factor face finity foundation ( shade-beige 55), mac 187 brush and real techniques buffing brush. 
I stippled to this stage with my mac 187. 
I now just alternate between stippling and buffing until I get the desired look. 
Now for concealer! I use the L'oreal True Match in Vanilla. I blend it all in with my fingers. If it looks cakey, I use the real techniques bufffing brush to really blend it in. 
For powder, I use the soap and glory kick ass powder over the areas I concealed. I use the 17 face brush to do this. Mine is quite old, I tried to new 17 brushes and I did not like them. 
On the areas where I didnt apply foundation, I am using the L'Oreal true match powder in Rose Vanilla. I use my buffing brush to do so. 
Currently I look like a ghost so its time to use some bronzer haha. 

 For bronzer, I use my bourjois chocolate box bronzer. I use it on my jawline, cheekbones and the sides of my nose. I use the retractable kabuki brush from real techniques to do so. I apply a timy amount of the MUA blush in candy floss to the apples of my cheeks. 
 
That is all my base makeup! Obviously this is very full on and I only wear this much if I'm going out or doing something fancy. Usually I wear just concealer or BB cream, something more natural. But I do like being able to do this look for special occasions too. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Comment below what is your favourite face makeup product. 
Goodbye!x 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.