Thursday, 7 August 2014

Summer Morning Routine!

Hey! Its phoebs :) 

Today I will be doing my last summer themed post *sob*. I thought I would show you my morning routine. This is just a fun little post to give you an insight into lazy summer days, hope you enjoy. 



The time I wake up in the summer really vaires, it can be between 9:00 and 10:30. However getting up is a completely different matter. 
Usually I will lay in bed and go through all my social media on my phone and things. I also watch youtube videos and listen to music. Then after a while I get the strength to get up and have breakfast.
Maybe I'm the only one, but I have breakfast before I get dressed and things. For breakfast this morning I had two slices of toast. I didn't take a picture because I assumed you guys know what toast looks like haha.

After breakfast, I head back upstairs to get dressed. Above are my current pj's! For my birthday my friends got me this quite amazing top which as  well as being 100% true the top is also super soft! My shorts are from debenhams and I think they are super cute.  
 Because I'm lazy I could not be bothered to do a proper OOTD for you guys, so I just took this snap. My top is from boohoo and my skirt is from new look. 
 After I am dressed I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. My face wash is from tea tree and witch hazel, it is really gentle on the skin. Also I haven't yet mentioned deoderant, but I put it on as I get dressed. Don't worry, I smell clean! Also I had a shower last night so I did not have one this morning. Haha. 
After my teeth and face are clean, I go back to my room to do my hair and makeup. My moisturiser is my absolute favourite, it works really well for me.  

Usually if I'm not doing anything that day, I don't wear makeup, but I wanted to do a back to school makeup tutorial so I put on makeup today. Here is the look, watch this space for the makeup tutorial! 

 As I didn't wash my hair this morning, I brushed it and put in some batiste, to keep it from going greasy. 
And finally, I go back to checking my phone. 

That is it, my summer morning routine, I hope you enjoyed. I will be posting later today my back to school makeup tutorial, so look out for that! 
Goodbye!x 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.