Sunday, 17 August 2014

Update! Announcement Featuring Kylie at M&Co

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Today I have some pretty cool news to share with you guys! Addmittedly you may not find it as exciting as I do but anyways. 

A while back I got an email from Kylie at M and Co asking if I would like to enter a summer bloggers competition and I was very flattered they had asked me to enter. You can see my post entry here if you are interested. Since then I would sometimes just browse through the Kylie website. Recently I made a collage of pieces from the Kylie at M&Co range that I liked, and posted it on social media, thinking nothing about it at all really. 

The next day I got an email from someone working for Kylie, saying that they had seen my little collage,  and thanked me for supporting their brand. Long story short, every month I will be selecting my 'Top Picks' from the new arrivals section on the Kylie site and writing a post on them so you can see my top picks as well! 

Yes, the brand has asked me to do this, but no I am not getting paid, and it will still be my 100% honest opinion. I am very passionate about clothes and will not recommend you clothes from their site that I don't like. Also, I am all about what you guys want to read, so if after a couple of posts of my Top Picks I can tell you are not enjoying them, I will stop doing them. I am so excited that Kylie want me to recommend clothes to you guys, I would never of got to do little ideas like this if it wasn't for my blog. 

Over at Kylie, they are celebrating 25 years of their collection, and their current designs are catered towards their birthday. It features 'party prints' and 'statement tees.'  Nicola, who works at Kylie sent me some pictures of clothes in the feature, so I picked what I like best out of them to tell you guys about now.
I really like this crop top (£10). The pattern is really cute and bright, it also has little ties at the side which complete it. With jeans or leggings, this top could be great for transitioning from summer to winter. 
I really like 'edgy' clothes and this biker jacket (£30) is right up my street. Jackets like this always make an outfit have a slight edge. Plus biker jackets never go out of style. I like how this jacket has a zip, so if it gets a bit cold you can zip it up for a little extra warmth haha. I would wear this with acid wash jeans, plain coloured top, a statement necklace and black chealsea boots. 

I really hope you enjoyed this post! I havent replied to comments for a few days now but that is the next thing on my to do list, so if you have commented on a recent post, keep checking back coz I will reply soon. 
Goodbye!x 


4 comments:

  1. Well Done / Congratulations! This is really cool, and I can't wait to read the reviews you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad you are looking forward to them, i was worried readers would not be interested haha xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.