Saturday, 20 September 2014

Autumn/Fall Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Woo Saturday is finally here! School is going so slowly at the moment, sigh. As it is pretty much autumn now, I thought I would share with you guys another seasonal post. I have seen a lot of autumnal makeup tutorials surface on youtube, so I thought I would put my spin on it. Apologies a lot of these products are high end, but just use the products that you like to use. If you do recreate the look, be sure to tweet/email/instagram me a pic! 

First off, I am going to fill in my brows with the Benefit Browzings. I am going for a strong brow, but do whatever suits you best. 
Next I am going prime my eyes with a sample Urban Decay Primer Potion. A drugstore alternative would be collection lasting perfection concealer. 
For eyeshadow, I am going to use the Bourjois Chocolate Box Bronzer all over the lid and into the crease. 
I applied this with the revlon concealer brush then blended with the Revlon Blending Brush. 
As a brow bone and inner corner highlight, I used the pink from this benefit pallete. Then I lined my waterline with the liner. 
Next, I took the black on an angled brush and used it under my waterline. To stop any harsh lines I blended upwards with the revlon blending brush. 
I then applied a Stila Eyeliner in a purple colour to the outer corner of my upper lashline and blended it out. 
Finally for eyes, I applied my favourite mascara to my upper lashes. 
I then completed the look with a lip colour. I decided to keep it natural on the lips, but a red or berry shade would work too. 

That is it for this tutorial, hope you enjoyed. Would love to see your favourite autumnal makeup looks! Also thanks so much for 100 Bloglovin followers! More on that in my next post, I want to do something to celebrate with you guys, comment/tweet me any suggestions you have. 
Goodbye!x 












6 comments:

  1. Your eye make-up looks stunning! Great tutorial.

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Tweet/instagram me a pic if you try the look out x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty makeup!
    -olivia

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, very natural looking :)

    Lorraine x
    http://weerainey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lorraine, sorry for the delay in replying! Thanks so much xox

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.