Wednesday, 3 September 2014

#backtoschoolwithphoebs : First day GRWM, Makeup, Hair, Fashion

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Today I am posting the final post in my back to school series! I have really enjoyed doing the series, it just means I actually have to go back to school now haha. I am back tomorrow but I did a 'back to school' get ready with me today because I can show you an outfit idea and things like that, because I have to wear a uniform and rules are very strict haha. Lets get into it! 
BACK TO SCHOOL SERIES POSTS 

I had a shower the night before where I washed, dried and straightened my hair. If you would like a shower/haircare routine just comment below. When I woke up the first thing I did was go downstairs to have breakfast. I was in a slight rush so I had the cereal shreddies and a glass of orange juice. I linked above all my back to school posts, so if you want another breakfast idea, check out the one above. 

Once I got back upstairs I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I hadbeen  doing so well with a skincare routine recently it was very disheartening to wake up to an array of spots on my face, but hey ho. 

Next things I got dressed. I went for a comfy but cute look. If you want to make a statement, maybe this look isn't for you but I don't think you can go wrong with a shirt and leggings. 
Top: Superdry
Leggings: TopShop
Shoes : H&M
Bag: Debenhams
Rings: Topshop
Bracelet : Pandora 



After that, it is onto makeup. I kept it very natural, and did a look I would be able to get away with for school.
Firstly I moisturised my face. 
(Left to right) 
Garnier BB cream in Light
Maybelline Anti Age Eraser Eye Concealer in Light
L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Vanilla 

Brows: 
Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
Benefit Browzings in Light


Eyes:
Primark Eyelash Curlers 
Benefit Smokin Eyes Palette (I used the pink shade in the inner corners) 
Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara 

Lips
Boots Lipsalve
L'Oreal Carise Rouge in 03 Lovely Rose

The look: 
I think it is very natural and subtle. The concealer can cover the spots very well  but I didn't want to ruin my skin any further so I used a tiny amount. 

As you can see with my hair I just wore a headband from primark, to keep it off my face. 

For fragrance, I went with the ted baker body spray. Of course I also wore deoderant, but thats kind of a given. 

That is my last post in this series! I hope you enjoyed it . Have a great school year, I would love to know how your first day at school/uni/work went! Remember to check out the other posts in the series for more back to school goodness haha. 
Goodbye!x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.