Sunday, 14 September 2014

Fall/Autumn Must Haves: Beauty and Fashion

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I was planning on posting my August Favourites today, but I felt I left it a bit late so I decided to show you my Autumn Must Haves! I have beauty products and an outfit that incorporates all my favourite autumn trends.

First up for beauty is powder. Personally I prefer a matte base, paticularly in the colder months. I am not sure why, but I do so lets roll with it haha. I love the L'Oreal True Match Powder because it sets your makeup in place, plus adds some extra coverage. It is great if you need to touch up during the day because it is compact, and has a mirror. I use this instead of touching up with concealer. 

My next fall favourite, is an eyeshadow pallete from Benefit. Its the Smokin Eyes kit, and I love it! The pink is a great inner corner highlight, and really lasts all day. I love using it all over the lid too, with the grey blended out from the outer corner and the black as an eyeliner. I love how it comes with a little brow kit, thats what persuaded me to get the proper Benefit Browzings. Personally the eyeliner is not my favourite, but it is good to use on the go as it fits in the kit. I think smokey eyes are often more wearable in the autumm/winter time. If you would like a tutorial with this palette, let me know. 


I love wearing glossy, bright, lips during the summer. They make any look more fun. Obviously bright lips can still be worn in autumn, but prefer reds and deeper colours. Personally I am a bit scared of a matte red lipstick, so I use a red lipgloss. For a slight red tint, but moisturised lips, I love the BabyLips on Cherry Me. If I am feeling really bold, I use my Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape. 

That is all my beauty favourites, next onto the outfit. 
I love leggings. I wear them for the majority of the year, but autumn is probably the most weather appropriate time for leggings. Mine are from mint velvet, and they are super thick. Ok, mint velvet is a mothers kind of shop, but these are so comfy! 

Floral print is a massive trend in summer, but I think floral is a great summer to autumn look. This top is from forever 21, and I love how the black contrasts the bright flowers. 
My next favourite is knitted caridgans. I think knitted sweaters are more of a winter thing, but cardigans for autumn are great because they complete an outfit and are easy just to throw on. My one is from Zara. 

That is all my autumn/fall beauty and fashion must haves, I hope you enjoyed. I would love to know your beauty and fashion favourites too! I am also trying to get 100 bloglovin followers by the end of next week, so if you like , you could follow the blog maybe? Haha 
Goodbye!x 














2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It literally is, and its not that itchy material you can sometimes get with knitwear!

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.