Sunday, 7 September 2014

OOTD- I'm gonna buy that girl a diamond ring

Hey! Its phoebs :) 
Currently I am chilling in my room, wearing  my heeled chelsea boots just because I can. But thats not the point of this post haha. The first couple of days of school have been alright, tiring, to say the least. I am not looking forward to a full on week, but it will hopefully get easier. I was supposed to be doing my August favourites today, but I just really liked my outfit yesterday and wanted to share it with you guys. I will try and post my Favourites next week. 

Top: H&M 
Skirt: Primark 

I love how cute the baggy jumper looks with this style of skirt. I think it is a great summer into autumn style because the jumper keeps you warm yet the skirt keeps it summery. I also like that the skirt is monochrome, so it can be worn in all seasons. 
My h&m high top trainers have featured a lot in recent outfits. They are the only closed toe shoe (that aren't boots) I own at the moment, but they have lasted well considering how inexpensive they were. 
I am trying to make my outfit pictures a bit better so please let me know what you think of them! 
I personally think the accesories make the outfit. The hat is from h&m. I originally got this because I sort of joke about bowler hats with some of my friends so when I saw it, I had to buy it! I feel like it compliments this outfit very well, and puts an autumnal twist on the outfit. My long necklace is from Kylie at M&Co. I have (and will continue to) show you my top picks from kylie once a month. Because of this, the lovely team at kylie sent me the necklace along with some other things! 
 I am so grateful to Kylie for sending me these, I was very excited by it all! This could not of happened without you all though, so thank you! 
I really wanted a long necklace to wear with infinity scarfs this autumn so I am really grateful for receiving it. 

That is all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed it. Do you have any clothes you love for fall? I also want post requests so if you have anything you want to see, please contact me! 
Goodbye!x 
 P.s I realise the lyrics in the post title are justin bieber, but the version of the song Favourite Girl that I like is by the Icarus Account. Check them out on youtube! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.