Saturday, 25 October 2014

Autumn Get Ready With Me

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I went round to a friends house earlier this week where she helped me take pictures for my lookbook! I thought I would show you the makeup I wore. I would also show you the outfit, but you will have to wait til the lookbook comes out. 

 Face: 
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Powder
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
TopShop Cream Blush (flush) 
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
(brows) Benefit Browzings
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Pallete (Sin, Naked, Side Car) 
Primark Eyelash Curler
Benefit Smokin Kohl Eyliner (Tightline) 
Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara

H&M Duo Lipgloss

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume

Necklace: Primark 

Hope you enjoyed this Autumnal themed post. I am on holiday next week and I have scheduled posts but wether they go up or not I do not know haha. 
Goodbye!x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.