Monday, 27 October 2014

Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Halloween is coming up this friday, and I know it can be very difficult to find something to wear. I have come up with 4 super easy costume ideas to inspire you for halloween. 
(Only outfit image is my own) 

1. Zombie/Vampire Princess. All you need for this is creepy makeup (check out my look here) , your best dress and a tiara, which you can find in loads of toy stores. 
Dress: Primark
This is so easy and really effective too.
With this makeup too you will look posessed haha. 

2. Cat
This is not that original but so easy to pull off for a last minute costume. I would wear this at a halloween party where you want to look like you tried, but also look quite cute too. All you need is all black clothes, red lip, winged liner and kohl eyeliner to draw whiskers. If you can find cat ears that would be extra effective. 
Top: Topshop . My leggings are very creased, they are not actually baggy haha. 

3. Cow Girl
This isnt very scary but a great costume idea! Just wear your jeans and a checked shirt. If you have a cowboy hat great, but if not just plait your hair on both sides and tie them with ribbons. If your hair is too short, low bunches would work too. 
Shirt: H&M. 

Finally, if all else fails, grab your most preppy, upper east side clothes, top it off with an alice band and you are Blair Waldorf. Fab. You could even go with your friends and have them dress up as Serena, Dorota and Little J. 


That is all my halloween costume ideas, hope you enjoyed. If you take inspiration from these ideas, please tweet/instagram me pics of your costumes! What are you going as for halloween? 
Goodbye!x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.