Thursday, 18 December 2014

Kylie at M&Co Top Picks November 2014

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Today its time for my latest top picks from Kylie at M&Co! If havent read my past posts on kylie, this is a monthly thing I do where I talk about clothes from the brand. I am not paid to do this but I am in contact with the brand. Somehow the way I have planned my posts (I have planned them up until christmas- organisation is on point ha) this might be my last one before christmas, but bear with me on that haha. 

First up I have this gorgeous playsuit at £22. It would be perfect for christmas parties (I'll be wearing it to all 0 parties I'll be going to. *sobs*) as I love the metallic look of the top. The contrast of black and metallic is interesting too. I haven't seen much like this around, so I would go check it out. 
Next is this super cute christmas jumper. I feel like everyone needs a christmas jumper. At £22 it is more pricey than the primark ones, but hey the quality is bound to be better too. Lets just all appriciate the polar bear on the jumper. AWWH. 

This is definately the best bargin. This monochrome top could be dressed up or down and is versitile for all the seasons. It is only £10. I would wear it with leggings and a leather jacket or a skater skirt, tights and a knitted cardi. 

Thats all today, I hope you enjoyed. What was your favourite piece? I will post again tomorrow.
Goodbye!x  



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that festive christmas sweater that you posted! They are always so much fun to wear during the holiday season :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes isn't it cute? I feel so festive in them :) x

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.