Sunday, 9 November 2014

Non Favourite Products Recently- November 2014.

Hey! Its phoebs :)
To be honest I didn't have loads of favourites in October to show you, so I thought I would change it up a bit and do my least favourites recently! I cannot belive it is already november- how did that even happen? It will soon be 2015. Whaat? But my favourite time of year is coming up too- CHRISTMAS! I feel like it is just about socially acceptable to be excited for christmas now. All the christmas adverts are on TV (#montythepenguin), starbucks and costa drinks are all festive (lets talk about the toffee nut 
latte), and the weather is bloody freezing. Haha. Anyways on with the least favourites! 


This is the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer. I started using this in september and I wore it to school and it kept my makeup on all day, plus did a teeny bit of blurring too. Alas, like with my porefessional this silicone based primer really broke me out. My skin must not get along with silicone based products haha. I preferred this to the pore fessional but this broke me out more. Sad times. 
 
Next up is the Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer. Its not so much the product, its the shades. I have the maybelline Fit Me concealer as well and I had the struggles getting the shade right. I have the shade light, but there was also a nude shade which looked identical. I am not sure whether it was the lightest one or not but hey ho. The Maybelline Fit Me concealers shade ranges were in numbers and I got shade 10 but I find it too dark! Its very confusing. Anyways, I like the erase eye, but it does oxidise leaving your concealer a bit orange looking. 

My next bad product is the Stila Eyeshadow Stick. 
I love the colour, but the product is so hard to apply. It is not creamy at all. Plus it is a smudge stick, but it is so hard to be precise with. Finally, it wears off very quickly leaving you with faded purple eyes. Bummer. 

Finally, I am not liking the MUA lipliner in Softly Lined. I love the red lipliner, but not this. You have to press very hard to get any sort of colour and this makes it go blunt very easily. It does not bode well with chapped lips but if you apply a lip balm before the product does not stay on your lips. It was only £1 so you get what you pay for, but the red liner is very good. 

Thats it for this post, I hope you enjoyed. Have you tried any of these products? Also tweet me if you are excited for christmas (and more importantly, my xmas blog series with Ellie haha) 
Goodbye!x 



2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same about the Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer, its a good product but even the lightest shade was orange on me! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its so fustrating! Glad someone else feels the same haha x

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.