Monday, 22 December 2014

A Very Merry Christmas To You All

Hey! Its phoebs :) 

Recently I have really started to appreciate the fact that blogging has impacted my life quite a bit- I mean its my favourite hobby! You all know a lot about me and constantly support me by reading, commenting and following this blog, and I suppose I wanna say thanks! 

As it is this time of year, it only made sense to show you my gratitude. I emailed a couple of BlogLovin followers wishing them a Merry Christmas, and I will be emailing some of my favourite bloggers too. But I wanted to wish you all a happy christmas, and if you don't celebrate, still have a great week! I love you all and expect lots in 2015! I love reading all your lovely comments/tweets/emails, it really makes my day. Talking with you all is amazing. 

Have a very merry Christmas and have a safe, happy New Year. 
Goodbye!x 
P.s main photo is not my own!

2 comments:

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.