Thursday, 18 December 2014

All I want for Christmas... M&Co Blogger Competition

Hey! Its phoebs :)
A couple of days ago Nicola from M&Co contacted me regarding M&Co's latest blogger competiton, encouraging me to get involved. I love these competitions, especially where free clothes are at stake! The challenge is to create your Christmas M&Co Wishlist for under £100. Everything I am about to show you only costs £82.90, which is considerably under budget. I hope you enjoy and any other bloggers wanting to enter can find out details here

1. Sequin Robin Jumper, £29 . 
This jumper is the cutest Christmas jumper I have seen. I love the fact there are sequins in it, sequins are always a huge trend this time of year, as well as novelty jumpers so it was impossible for me to not include this beauty, haha. It is not as bold as other jumpers, which personally I love because you can look festive, yet stylish at a christmas jumper party.  
2. Kylie Studded Collar Tie Front Blouse, £16. 
As you know I love Kylie and this top in their partywear section jumped out at me. I love having collars peeking out over sweaters, and the contrast of the white and the black of the sweater above would be perfect. The studs add a subtle edge to the top, which is a style I am into. I would love to recieve this because it is so versatile, and could even be worn on its own in the summer. 

3. Kylie Tartan Scarf, £8.
I love tartan, all day ever day. Tartan has gotten huge recently, which I am not complaining about haha. Even when I was younger I loved tartan skirts, prints, the lot. Anyways, tartan is very Christmas appropriate as it reminds me of cosy nights. I would love this tartan scarf because it would be suitable for layering, and it would brighten up my monochrome looks with the festive red. 
4. Gold Chain Bracelet, £6. 
I was very impressed with the price of this bracelet, I suspect even if I don't win I will have to purchase this. This subtle hint of gold in an outfitwould match the scarf perfectly, and who doesnt love a classic gold coloured bracelet? If you were looking for a last minute xmas prezzie, go check this out, as there is an adjustable clasp so it would fit all wrist sizes. 
5. Herringbone Cross Body Bag, £17.50 
I am a bag kinda gal. I love them too much! I restrained myself from asking for a new bag for Christmas, but when I was browzing the M&Co website in creating my wishlist, I couldn't resist! I don't own this size cross body bag, nor a bag with 2 materials like this. I think it is a very elegant, fashionable bag, and looks great quality. This would be perfect to open under the Christmas tree because when is a new bag not a good idea? 
6. Polar Bear Slipper Footsies, £6. 
Okay, these slippers don't really correspond with any of the items mentioned above, but after a long festive day everyone needs to relax, and wear cute slippers! The design was too gorgeous not to mention. You can never go wrong with some slippers to end the day at the height of comfort. 

That concludes my wishlist, fingers crossed my maths is correct but this all cost less than £100! To recieve these items would be amazing, definitely would end the year on a high! I think this wishlist proves the amount of clothes you can get for under £100, which is always reassuring. H
Merry Christmas!x 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.