Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Amie Skincare Daily Moisturiser Review

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Upon reading my amie face mask review, the lovely people at amie got in touch and asked if I would like to receive some Amie products! Naturally I said yes, and I am reviewing one of them today. They sent me 2 products: this moisturiser and the face mask which I already own (I might save this for a future giveaway?) as well as a little leaflet with all the amie products listed. A massive thank you to Sam for sending me the products, it was a nice little treat. Of course, none of it could of happened without my wonderful readers and followers, so thank you! Now enough of this long introduction, lets get going. 



I have really been loving this moisturiser. I have recently changed up my skin care routine and this has been well used haha. It says it is a 'hydrating daily mosituriser' to be used in the mornings. It includes lots of rose extract, which gives the product a fresh, floral scent. The product is 'ph balanced' and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 

I have normal/combination skin, and the product claims to be light on the skin. It is light in the way that it easily absorbs into the skin, but it's consistancy is just as thick as that of an average daily moisturier. A little goes a long way with this,  which is always good as you get more for your money. The product only costs £4.95 , whichs adds to its appeal haha. 

On the skin, I notice a subtle glow whenever I wear it but nothing shiny. I never feel my face being dry during the day when wearing this. If you have oily skin, this might not be the product for you just beacause it is not specifically geared towards oily skin, but not to fear, if you do still want to try the amie range (I would suggest you do) there is a matte finish mosituriser for oily skin, which is around the same price point as the moisturiser I own.

Overall, I love this moisturiser and definately recommend you try it, considering the price. I have linked the amie website at the beggining of this post, but amie is also avaliable in John Lewis and Waitrose. 
Hope you enjoyed the post, have you tried this brand?
Merry Christmas!x

P.s once again a huge thanks to amie for sending the products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.