Saturday, 27 December 2014

Christmas Day/What I Got for Christmas

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I hope you are all enjoying the festive season, even if we are approaching the end of it soon. My grandparents have gone home so I feel as if my festive spirit is slowly dieing down *sighs*. I was planning on doing a Christmas Day GRWM but I have managed to loose all of the pictures of the products I used. Therefore this will be more of a chatty post. Hope you enjoy! 





 The key products in this look that I can remember are:
Concealer: Mac Prolongwear (my first mac product!)
Brows: Benefit Browzings
Eyeliner: Soap and Glory Supercat Liner
Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew in 170 'Alarm' 

I love this look. Usually I wouldn't go for winged liner and a red lip, but I thought hey its christmas! I am starting to get the hang of winged liner, maybe there will be a tutorial in the future? 

Christmas Day itself was lovely. I made cinamon swirls for breakfast, we then opened our stockings and afterwards got ready for the day. It was so relaxed and jolly. Christmas dinner was of course amazing, although I still felt slightly ill so my appetite was fairly small. We all went out for a walk (burning off all the food haha) and came back to relax infront of the TV. If you follow me on TWITTER, you will know I decided to change into comfier clothes at this point (m&s pj's are the bomb). I am very sad its all over, but a new year means new oppourtunites. 

I wanted to thank you all for your huge support of this blog. If you followed me at the beggining of 2014, you will know my goal was 100 GFC followers by the end of the year. Obviously this hasn't happened, but I have managed to build up my BlogLovin from 0 to 135 in one year, which is crazy.  My goal for 2015 will be to have 200 followers by Christmas time. Anything is possible! 

Now, I wanted to show you some of the amazing presents my family gave to me. I want you to know I am not bragging at all, I am soo grateful for everything and Christmas isn't just about the presents. 
I am so happy with these brushes, I feel my makeup brush collection is there or there abouts complete now. Updated brush collection in the future maybe? 
I got bits and bobs of high end beauty products. I was so lucky to get these as most beauty bloggers will know how expensive high end makeup can get. It will be put to good use I assure you! Also the topshop rings are just gorgeous. 
Finally I wanted to show you the two books I got. The Lauren Conrad Beauty book is now my beauty bible. I have pretty much read all of it now and I love it so much. I think the wreck this journal is so cool and the ideas in it are very funny. 

That it all for todays post, and in fact this is the last Christmas post of 2014! I hope you enjoyed all of the posts, they were some of my favourites to write. Comment below what your favourite thing about your christmas day! 
Goodbye!x 








4 comments:

  1. You recieved some lovely presents.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very grateful for all of them. Hope you had a great xmas!

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.