Friday, 19 December 2014

Natural Collection Blush in 'Sugar Plum' Review

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I feel like I haven't done a full on review of an actual makeup item in ages, and thats what I am here with today. If you have been reading this blog a while, you will know I find reviews quite difficult to write.  Nonetheless  I wanted to show you guys this product and here we are :) 

I really needed a new blush because my Benefit Rockateur was running out and I wanted to experiment with colours a bit. Natural Collection makeup is very affordable, so I checked out what shades they had, and for £1.99, this caught my eye.

The blush is a gorgeous matte plum colour, which can be applied lightly to the apples of your cheeks for a natural winter flush. I also really like using it as a light contour because of the dark colour. I think this looks more natural than an average bronzer. 


The colour pay off is buildable. For £1.99 you are not expecting a top quality pigmentation, but it is very possible to achieve that colour too. Personally I find highly pigmented blushes a bit scary, plus this colour is quite bold for me anyways haha. 




Overall I am very pleased with this product, I will be checking out more shades from the range. Its only downside is the packaging: the blush fell out of the packaging within the first week. Considering the product and the price however, I'm not complaining. 
Merry Christmas!x

9 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this before, it looks like a great winter colour though x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous, and not as scary to use as the highly pigmented blushes!
      I have noticed all your comments I just havent got around to replying sorry! xxx

      Delete
  2. This colour looks like a beaut - think I'm going to have to get this now! x

    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it! Especially for the price xo

      Delete
  3. You commented on my blog yesterday about talking more, please email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com x :) x

    www.cupcakesandcandyfloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so natural on you! love the blog btw

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. I love these blushes, I have the shades Rosey Glow and Pink Cloud, but I think I will have to add Sugar Plum to my collection xx
    http://heyitscassxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will have to look into those other shades as the blushes are so low priced! I really do recommend it xo

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.