Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Beauty Wishlist: High End and Drugstore Makeup

Hey! Its phoebs :)
I know its January and spending is always tight, besides, Christmas has just been so you don't need any more. But I haven't had a boots spendathon in MONTHS because I have had little money, so a list has accumulated of things I would like. Oops. Just to say if I do buy these things I will be using my own money, and I am not trying to come across as 'bratty' in this post. 

1. Soap and Glory Supercat Liner
 I have this eyeliner already and love it. I just really need a new one as my current pen liner is getting pretty old and mankey. 

2. Soap and Glory Kick Ass Powder

 I originally got this as part of the kick ass concealer set, and ended up loving the powder more than the concealer. The set has completely fallen to bits, so this will be perfect for travelling, and the product is gorgeous. 

3. Maybelline Falsies Mascara
 I have always wanted to try this, I have tried the maybelline rocket volume express mascara and love that, so I have high hopes for this too! 

4. Bourjois Liquid Lipstick
 I have realised I do not own very many lip products, and these look so fancy. I would probably not get the colour in the photo,just whatever colour I like the look of in the shop, haha. This definitley has the potential to be reviewed. 

5. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
 I only have one of these! I really need more, considering how amazing they are and how cheap they are too. 

6. Bare Minerals Matte Foundation



My mum has the bare minerals foundation, and I have always liked the look of it. On a daily basis I do not wear foundation, and I think this would be the perfect way to wear it, without looking overdone. It is £25 however, so I am not quite sure I am ready to part with that amount of money yet, haha. 

7. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner



 I got a real techniques fine liner brush for Christmas, but have no eyeliner to use it with! I have never tried a gel liner and have heard so much about this, I would really like to try it out. 

Thats all for my beauty wishlist, I hope you enjoyed. Have you tried any of the products mentioned in the post? 
Goodbye!x 
P.s none of the photos are my own! All from the boots/bobbi brown/ bare minerals website. 












3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wish list. I have tried that mascara. I love it! One coat does just the trick! I'd highly recommend it. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, check it out here: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    BTW I love all the products on your wish list.
    XO's

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.