Saturday, 24 January 2015

If I could go back...

Hey! Its phoebs :)
Firstly, apologies for not posting in a while, as usual, my excuse is school. Its that point in the term where everything starts piling up. Anyways, this wasn't the post I had planned for this week, but I was thinking in the shower (everyone thinks deep stuff in the shower right?!?)  about life and regrets and such. I thought I would share with you my regrets, some of them are quite silly really, but I didn't want to be too morbid. 

If I could go back...

I would appreciate the trips to M&S my mother and I used to go on

I wouldn't agree to play the baby every playtime in 'mums and dads'. 

I would be less afraid of staying at sleepovers (Seriously, I used to have to be picked up in the middle of the night! I'm fine now, of course.) 

I would never of thrown a temper tantrum in Clarkes when the school shoes I wanted didn't fit me properly. 

I would realise that sport shouldn't be taken so seriously when we were so young.

I would stand for myself more if I got put down. 

I would spend less time stressing over year 7 homework.

I would not worry about not getting a disco ticket.

I would not of cried in textiles.

I would not of sent a cringey text to a boy in year seven...

I would not stress over decisions out of my control

I would tell my friends about this blog from the start.

I would visit my great grandma more.

I would realise there is no point getting worked up over other peoples problems, even if you can't get away from it. 
 
I would of done my geography homework on monday, not waited until now. 

So far, thats the main regrets that pop to my mind, what are yours? I usually try and look forward instead of back, but hey, maybe I will do a post about the future soon. 
Goodbye!x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.