Monday, 5 January 2015

OOTD- Choices, Chances, Changes

Hey! Its Phoebs :)
I feel like I haven't done a fashion post in FOREVER! I really love doing them, though it was very cold outside when I took these pictures. I wish it would hurry up and snow. Preferably on Tuesday night so I wouldn't have to face school on Wednesday. I have been getting up at 10:00 for the majority of the holiday, so 6:45 is going to be a shock to the system!
The photos today are quite 'grungey' shall I say? I wanted to take them when it was darker so I could use the effect that flash gives. Unfortunately I forgot about red eyes but I still like the pictures.
 Beanie: Primark
Bag: Accessorize
I bought this bag in the summer and I really like it at the moment as it gives a subtle pop of colour to any wintery looks. It makes the whole outfit seem more classy and pulls the pieces together. I got this beanie at primark today and I thought it would be easy to wear, but I am finding it quite hard to pull off! I love the style and the colour but I'm not sure its for me. It goes baggy in all the wrong places, hmm I can't decide what I think. It was only £2 , so I can't complain.

Top: Topshop
Cardigan: Zara
I love how these two baggy items work well together. The muted colours are also a must for winter, in my opinion. Also to keep warm I am wearing a vest under the top. 
 Jeans: H! Henry Holland at Debenhams
Boots: Deichman
This photo does not show the jeans in the best light but I think the boots look good! My main problem with the jeans is they are high waisted, so when you sit down the zip has a tendancy to open too. In the future I think I will only buy high waisted items without a zip haha. I love these boots, they are so casual.
 I really like this photo, I love how the silhouette of the trees look. 
My rings are from topshop. They are very subtle accesories compared to the beanie and the bag, which is why I love them. 

That is all for the outfit, in other news I am starting to prepare for school: finishing off homework, organising folders, revising for tests and such. I am trying to stay positive, but I'm not exactly ecstatic to be going back haha. Though I got really warm tights from M&S which really excites me because it means I'll be warmeron the train to school! Its the little things in life haha. Please leave any post requests you have because I am really going to stay on top of blogging this year. Tomorrow I am going to pre write a load of posts as back up, in case school gets crazy. I am also thinking about valentines day post ideas because I am that organised! Haha well at least I'm trying. Hope you enjoyed the post, good luck if you're going back to school/work this week. 
Goodbye!x 
P.s quote in the title isn't my own words, I just thought it was great for january, and this OOTD is in January soo :P 









5 comments:

  1. I love your sweater and your shoes (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like them xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your rings- definitely going to Topshop for accessories in the future xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Considering they are not super cheap I would get them in the sales coz the quality can be a bit iffy! But the designs are always gorgeous xox

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! You definitely rock that sweet edgy look. Love those rings. Lately I've been into stacking my rings. x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.