Sunday, 15 February 2015

I'm Back! Update and Try-On Haul

UHey! Its phoebs :)
I feel like I haven't sat down and written a post in ages! It's good to be back. I am currently on half term so expect a week full of posts and hopefully I will also get my act together for the next half of the term. Its annoying because I had so many great post ideas that I haven't managed to fit in. Not to worry, I'm back now and rearing to go. Just so you know, the best way to keep updated with me if this blog gets pretty quiet is through my twitter, which you can follow here.
I have been shopping a bit recently and wanted to show you some of the things I have picked up. 
 I feel I haven't had a boots splurge in ages and these 3 items were not expensive, but it felt good to buy some makeup! I got the the bourjois lipstick in 03 Peach Cozy, which is a gorgeous neutral peach, which can be built up to a soft orange. I also got the Maybelline the Falsies mascara, which I am still getting used to because I usually use mascaras with plastic style wands. Expect a review on this soon! Finally, I got the rimmel Apocolips in Galaxy, which is a sublte purple colour with a gorgeous sheen. Wow I am great with describing colours haha. 
Onto clothes, I bought this cream knitted cropped jumper from Miss Selfridge (debenhams). This is so comfy and casual, yet is very easy to dress up. If you follow me on twitter (hint hint) I already tweeted about this jumper.
Also from Miss Selfridge I got some shorts. I love the print on these, its very unique yet not too daring for me as it is monochrome, haha. I could wear these now with tights or in the summer. Gotta love versatile clothes haha. 
From superdry, I got this pink jumper which is so cozy. It was £45 which is pretty expensive, but the quality is very good. 
 From H&M I got a black skater skirt, because I have never owned a black skater skirt and I thought it was time I did. H&M is great for basics, the prices are so cheap, and I always love the styles they have in. You can't really go wrong with a skater skirt, can you? 
Finally from H&M I got this crop top. I am IN LOVE. I wouldnt wear it with jeans but I don't own anything high waisted in my winter clothes so I think this top will be more reached for in the summer with high waisted skirts and shorts. I think the pattern and the lace at the bottom is so cute. And it was only £15! 

Thats it for my haul, I hope you enjoyed. Comment below some post requests :) I promise I'll get better at blogging haha.
Goodbye!x





2 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebs! It seems like we haven't talked in forever. Loved this post! You got such lovely things. I especially love the cream cropped sweater you got. That is so my style. Again, lovely post Phoebs. Looking forward to your next post. Keep up the amazing work. x

    Guilianna | http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to buy those shorts in Miss Selfridge the other day - jealous!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award, all the questions and details are on my blog!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.