Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Kylie at M&Co Top Picks- February 15

Hey! Its Phoebs :)
I don't think I posted my top picks from Kylie in January, whoops! But I just went on their sight and they have some gorgeous items in their new arrivals that I had to share with you. If you like any of the items featured remember to check out Kylie for more of a selection. Comment below if you want more info on the brand, I would be happy to help. 

The first item that caught my eye was this white biker jacket. When I saw it on the model I thought it was blazer, but obviously now I know its not, haha. The fact it is a biker jacket gives it that edge, which I love, but at the same time, it looks very smart. Its £34 , which is a bargin considering how awesome this is. Especially in the UK, the summer nights aren't too warm, and this would be a perfect extra layer.



I fell in love this this bardot skater dress. Myself and Ellie have a joke about how I used to look a bit like a sailor in my clothing tastes, so if Ellie's reading this I am sure she will laugh. But this pattern is so wearable! I love how the pattern makes the dress casual, yet the style of the dress could be worn in a formal occasion too. It cost £16 , and I'm in love. 

This jumper is a perfect colour to go into spring, yet still stay warm. If you wanted, you could wear the dress and the jumper together, as the clashing prints would actually compliment each other. It also comes in white and blue, if pink doesn't float your boat. I love how versatile it is, its something you could wear all year round, in my opinion. 

Finally, for a steal of £4 , you could get this gorgeous charm bracelet. I have always loved these style bracelets, as they go with pretty much everything. The beads on this one look really cute too. 

Thats all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed. Which was your favourite piece? Leave me a comment. 
Goodbye!x

1 comment:

  1. hey hun,
    love this, just also wanted to tell you that I have changed URL's
    my blog link is now: brookessimplicity.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.