Saturday, 26 September 2015

Autumn Makeup Routine 2015

I am in love with the dark makeup looks that come with autumn. However I am aware that the makeup doesn't always appeal to everyone, so I decided to create a look thats not too dark, but not too little. If you wanted this for everyday wear you could replace the lipstick with lipgloss, or skip the eyeliner. If you wanted the look for night I would add some contour and winged liner. But it really is up to you. This is how I create this perfect medium look.
I started off with a clean, moisturised face and used concealer under my eyes and on my blemishes. To set this in place, I used a powder with some coverage to even out my skin tone. If you want to increase the longevity of the makeup, I would also recommend using a primer before hand. I next filled in my brows.

After priming my eyelids, I used a warm brown shade ("buck" from the Naked pallete) to blend into my crease. I then used a lighter brown ("naked") on my eyelid and blended the two together. I used a gorgeous gold ("half baked") on my inner corners to brighten up my eyes and compliment the two brown colours. 
For eyeliner, I used a liquid liner on the outer half of my eye for definition. I then lined my waterline with a brown to balance out the look, plus the brown compliments my hazel eyes. Finally I applied mascara on my top and bottom lashes. 

As I wore this look during the day, I did not properly contour, I just used the benefit Rockateur blush to add colour to my cheeks. For the lips, I used this amazing covergirl lipstick in the shade Burgendelicious. I toned the lipstick down as I did only wear this look during the day, but it looks amazing full on too.



This is the completed look, I hope you enjoyed. If you have an Autumn makeup blogpost, please leave it linked in the comments, I would love to read them!
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.