Sunday, 6 September 2015

OOTD: September 2015

I have not done an OOTD in what feels like forever, which is a shame because they are one of my favourite posts to write. I am obsessed with this look, it is very Autumnal, in my opinion. 


Cardigan: Zara
Snood: Primark

I love knitwear for the colder months, and I love the two different knits in this look. I always thought different knits couldn't be worn together, but now I've tried it I feel like it adds texture to the outfit, which is not too easy to do when you always play it safe. 

The cardigan looks brown in this photo, but I promise you it's this deep green colour. I love the colour of it because with these thick cardigans, neutral colours are definitely more popular, but this green adds an edge to the look. 
 I am naturally a slim person (I don't mean that to sound vain, but my build is quite petite) so I played this up with the slim fitting top and jeans together. I am obsessed with these topshop Joni Jeans, they seem to really flatter me. However they are very skinny and taking them off at the end of the day is the best feeling ever! I'm all for comfy clothes haha. 

 The top I'm wearing is from Primark, and I love the colour of it! I am not the best and wearing colourful clothes, so muted colours like the green cardigan and this top really help me not just wear black! Also muted colours seem to all go well with each other. 
Finally, my Chelsea boots are from H&M and they really help complete the outfit and make it less laid back. I bought these last year and I plan on wearing them a lot this year too. 

So that was my OOTD, I hope you enjoyed reading. Comment if you want more OOTD's because I love writing them! 
xo






4 comments:

  1. You're really cute Phoebe! You look great!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot :) will check out your blog xo

      Delete
  2. That's a really lovely outfit Phoebe! I have t get that cardigan it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I am obsessed with it aha xo

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.