Sunday, 6 September 2015

September Favourites

September has flown by, I cannot beleive it is October! We are scarily getting closer to Christmas and the new year, where has 2015 gone? 

I have not done a favourites post in ages, generally I don't try out all that many new products each month. But because I haven't done one in a while I thought I would show you what I have been loving recently. 


Makeup: 
Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara: I got this in the summer but recently I have been reaching for it nearly every day. I love the shape of the wand, it is a thick plastice one with thin bristles, so every lash is coated. It really separates the lashes and opens up your eyes. My only issue is that it is slightly sticky as opposed to moisturising, the mascara has argan oil in it which is probably why, but for the price it is so worth it. 

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 13 : This used to be my mums lipstick and she recently found it and gave it to me. Firstly the packaging is gorgeous and it makes the colour look even better. Don't get me wrong I love my dark lipsticks, but this is a perfect everyday colour for all year round. 

Makeup For Ever Full Cover Concealer: I constantly have spots and I love trying new concealers and this is perfect! I don't use this under my eyes as it is pretty heavy, but on blemishes the smallest amount can cover a spot, plus it lasts all day. I wear this to school and I only have to touch up on powder, this stuff really does last. If you struggle with drugstore concealers, give this one a try, it is worth the price. 

Nyx Wonder Stick: I have never been into cream contour, and even with this product I don't cake my whole face in it. I never really see drugstore products specifically for cream contour, so this intruiged me. I don't like the highlighter end, but I use the contour end for my nose and I use a little on my cheekbones before my powder contour, for extra definition. I have a round face with chubby cheeks, so even when I suck in my cheeks my cheekbones are barely there! This really helps me define my face a bit more. 

The Balm Mary-Louminiser: This highlighter is gorgeous, it has a golden sheen in the pan but looks so pretty even if you are on the pale side. I use this on top of my cheekbones and as an inner corner highlight on my eyes. I contour my nose but I won't highlight it with this because I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and this seems to make them more prominent, which I don't want! But overall this is a good buy. 

For random beauty favourites, I have been loving 2 products:
Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Perfume: I have always loved the scent of this, it is so great. I also love the packaging, plus the price is also great. I have used my benefit perfume minis for a lot of this year, however ey are not spray bottles and when I am in a rush for school, spritzing this is so much easier.

Tresemme Salon Finish Hairspray: I am really loving heatless curls, and I use this to get them to hold. It isn't sticky and it doesn't make your hair feel like straw. 

Fashion: 
As I have been back in school uniform I have only 1 fashion favourite:

These are my topshop Joni Jeans, and oh my god I love them so much. They are so flattering and comfortable, plus they go with everything. Whenever I go out I love to wear these. Definitely try these on next time you're in Topshop, they are so worth it. 

That concludes my September favourites, I hope you enjoyed. If you have a favourites post please link if in the comments, I would love to read it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.