Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Boots Christmas Gift Guide Picks

I love Christmas. I know, it is still October, however all the shops have been releasing their Christmas collections lately, and I just had to comment on how GORGEOUS the Boots collection is. Every year is better than the last when it comes to the Boots Christmas Range. I tweeted out about it (my twitter is @itsphoebejane) and Boots actually replied to me! Much excite. Anyways, here are my top picks from the boots Christmas gift guide 2015. 




Home: 
 Firstly, I picked out this amazing Starbucks Cocoa Duo! I recieved this for christmas last year and let me tell you, the quality of the two drinks is brill. This would be perfect for anyone who is obsessed with Starbucks or just likes their hot drinks around the Christmas season. This is out of stock online, but you can purchase it  in Boots for £16.50. 
 I love candles. I think they are perfect for the autumn and winter. This Yankee Candle set is only £15.99, and would make such a cute present! The scents in this set are so cozy, go and smell some of the yankee candles they have in boots, they are lovely.  Purchase it here.

Beauty:


 I love Soap and Glory, and this set has everything you would need from the brand, in terms of body products. Plus it comes with fuzzy socks, what a bonus! In my opinion, Soap and Glory have really nailed body products, they appeal to all women and are a reasonable price. Get this set here.
 In the Christmas catalogue, there were so many gorgeous high end perfumes. I may be mistaken, but I couldn't see this YSL Black Opium in there. However as this is one of the best perfume scents around, I had to include it! On the boots website there  are various versions of this perfume, including gift sets, which I think are perfect for Christmas. Please go smell this, it is amazing! Purchase it here.
 Liz Earle is one of those skincare brands that just always works. The Cleanse and Polish is a life saver for me, and the only thing better than the original version is a Christmas Version! Purchase it here.
Makeup
 If I am completely honest, I could have chosen so many more makeup gifts from Boots! I narrowed it down to my top top picks, and this Benefit set had to be included. for £29.50, you get 4 blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a mini eyeliner and a mini mascara. I asked for this last year and didn't get it because it sold out so quickly! Snap this one up as soon as you can, because once it's gone, it really is gone. Purchase it here.
 Hey look, another Christmas gift from Soap and Glory! They have really stepped up their game this year, and I am not complaining. This palette would be perfect for anyone who loves the brand and is looking for such a versatile product. You could create neutral daytime looks, to smokey looks. Get your hands on this one here.

Minis: 
 Finally, the minis. I love how cute these are, and they all make such good stocking stuffers. This soap and glory mini is packaged in a cute Christmas cracker, and it is only £6. 
 This Ted Baker mini comes with a Body Soufle, which looks perfect as part of a secret santa gift perhaps? Did I mention this is only £4? Such good value. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, whether it be for your Christmas Wishlist, or for ideas for other people. In addition, boots always have 3 for 2 on their gifts, so it makes buying for others easier and cheaper! Yay Boots. 
xo 

p.s I'm sorry for talking about Christmas so early, but you might find this helpful now, or nearer to Christmas. 









3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Phoebe! Really nice picks! I've never heard of Boots before. It must not be here in the States. Looking forward to your next post as always. xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to pick up some benefit makeup this year, hoping for some boots gift cards x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also get so excited when Boots release their Christmas range! I am really impressed with Soap and Glory's range this year, especially their new eye palette!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.