Sunday, 8 November 2015

Autumn/Winter OOTD

As we are now in the colder months, I thought I would show you one of my favourite outfits at the moment. It could definitely be a little warmer, however with a scarf you would be good to go. 
Firstly I apologise for the amount of photos, the bush I was standing in front of had about 120393727181 bees in it (well, about that amount haha) and it was too stressful to take pictures by. I don't even want to tell you the countless amounts of photos I have of me running away from the bush!
Top: Primark
Pinafore: Urban Outfitters
 Leather Jacket: H&M
Boots: Office
 I am just wearing normal, 50 dernier tights with this, however when it gets even colder I will be wearing my trusty Primark Super Cosy Tights! 

 I really love this pinafore as it is so out of my comfort zone, yet it is so lovely! It is a really great layering piece. It is from Urban Outfitters and I belive it was £46 , but it is made of cord, which is such a good quality material you can't really complain. I would try a pinafore on before you buy one, just to make sure you do really want it. 

When I first put the leather jacket on over this look, I originally didn't like it, however I now think it looks really edgy! From this photo the look is very black, but I think it works with the stripey top. Another great thing about the whole look is that there are so many subtle contrasts that work well together. For example the cord, the leather and the stripes are all very different, yet they all pull together and just work.

I hope you enjoyed this post, comment if you would wear something like this! If you have any post requests please let me know, I'm always interested in new ideas. 
xo 










2 comments:

  1. Phoebe! I absolutely adore this outfit! That leather jacket is stunning! Definitely going to have to get my hands on one! xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Guilianna! I do love leather jackets, they are such a staple!xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.