Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Party GRWM: Makeup, hair and outfit!

Yesterday I went to my friends family drinks party, so I thought I would show you my makeup, hair and outfit.


Makeup: 
For my skin I primed my face, then applied Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes, and L'Oreal True Match Concealer on my blemishes. I set this with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. 
For cheeks, I contoured using the nyx Wonderstick, I highlighted using the Balm Mary Louminizer, and my blush was the Nars Blush in Dolce Vita, which I love. I gave my face an overall bronzed glow using the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. 
I decided to go for a very simple look on my eyes. I used naked (a meduim brown shadow) in the crease and Mary Louminzer in the inner corners. I lined my eyes with my L'Oreal Super Liner. I then applied some Eyelure false lashes (which I had never used before, very daunting!) and went over the eyeliner again. I finally applied mascara over the top of the falsies to blend the false lashes and my natural lashes together. I also filled in my brows.
Finally, I used  Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss on my lips, to complete the look.



Hair: 
I backcombed my hair and tied it into a half up half down look. This is so simple but really complimented my look! 



Outfit: 
I am wearing a black top from Forever 21, and this skirt from H&M. My cute tights are from New Look . My shoes are Chelsea boots from H&M. 


I hope you enjoyed this Get Ready With Me. This is my last post before Christmas so I hope you have a very merry Christmas and thank you for all your support. If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a great day! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.