Sunday, 28 February 2016

The End.

This is quite a sad post to write, but due to my lack of content I think we know whats happening.
I started this blog (formerly Geek Chic Notes) when I was twelve years old. Unfortunately as I have gotten older things have changed, and my passion and love that I once held for this blog is gone. I have enjoyed this little blog immensely over the 3 years its been live, and I would like to thank you for all your support over the years. I will of course continue to read everyone's blogs, I still enjoy fashion and beauty! 
It's not all bad news though, I have created a new blog. It is a blog about music, something I am very passionate about. It is going to be a very relaxed blog, so I don't feel stressed about having to post. The new blog is more for my enjoyment, but I would love it if you could take a read here.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you have enjoyed it. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do💖
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.